Many of the families we work with are retired or are actively planning for retirement. We have worked closely with corporate executives and managers for the last 20 years helping them work towards a successful retirement, and have developed a specialty in the retirement planning needs and challenges of the highly compensated executive.
We believe that every retiree has three financial risks that they may be subject to; principal risk, income risk (the risk of running out of income during retirement), and inflation risk (the risk that your money will lose its purchasing power). Our goal is to try to help our clients with an overall plan and portfolio to try and protect against each of these three financial risks.
In general the basic financial challenges of retirement are:
- Having enough income to provide for day to day needs, lifestyle, and goals and dreams.
- Protecting yourself from loss of purchasing power due to inflation
- Providing for the future needs of your surviving spouse
- Health, Medical and Long term care needs for yourself and your spouse
- Protecting your retirement capital – your nest egg, from economic loss
Our focus and goal is to try and help our clients meet each and all of these challenges.